Introduction to Choosing the Right Air Compressor System
There are so many air compressors to choose from so how do you decide? We recommend that you start with what you know. The first questions to ask yourself are “Where do I plan to use my air? What do I need to do with it?”
You will find that our shop has sections for:
- DIY Air Compressors for tyre inflation, DIY car repairs and hobby enthusiasts;
- Small Air Compressors and Vertical Air Compressors – if you need a portable system or one with a small footprint;
- The Dental Air Compressor range is perfect for laboratories, health care and dental applications;
- The Baseline and Tradeline Compressor ranges are an excellent starting point for handymen (and women!);
- With a Silent Compressor you can create a low noise work environment;
- The ABAC Pro and ABAC Line ranges include compressors for workshops and businesses that need to use compressed air for longer periods of time;
- Finally, the EngineAir Compressor range is suitable for times when you need compressed air but don’t have access to a single or three-phase electric supply.
Find a Reliable Supplier
Choose a reputable company that offers an excellent standard of service.
You need to be confident that you can get support and buy air treatment ancillaries, compressor oils and service kits with gaskets and filters when you need them. It’s also good to buy from a company that is committed to innovation, like ABAC. We invest continually so we can bring you better and more efficient products. We’re proud that our parent company, Atlas Copco, was listed in the 2016 Global 100 for Sustainability.
Most manufacturers have a network of local distributors and it is essential that you get good service from them. That’s why we only approve distributors who meet our stringent standards and demonstrate an excellent knowledge of our systems.
You can find your nearest distributor using our Find a Distributor tool. We will suggest the distributor we think is nearest to you but you can also search by postcode. It is really important that you find someone who is close enough to get out to you in a hurry if the worst happens.
Compressors Online is the only place where you can buy direct from ABAC. We offer excellent LiveChat support to help you choose and fast delivery options. We want you to be completely confident that you’ve chosen the right compressor or ordered the right part for you.
If you want to upgrade or replace your existing system, you might like to jump straight to our advice on replacing or upgrading an air compressor.